Arizona Senate President Rep. Karen Fann (R) announced a public election audit hearing for Thursday, July 15th at 10:00 am MST.
- A press release from the Arizona State Senate said that a hearing “on the progress of the election audit in Maricopa county” will be held Thursday, July 15, at 10 am MST.
- .@AuditWarRoom tweeted that Arizona’s Senate President Karen Fann had announced the meeting.
- Rep. Fann retweeted a press release with details of Thursday’s hearing last night.
- This link will take you to the video live feed of the hearing on the Arizona State Legislature website.
- We also have the video below: