The Arizona Senate served Maricopa County with a subpoena asking for ballot envelopes, routers, and voter databases relating to the 2020 presidential election forensic audit.
- Board of Supervisors Bill Gates announced Monday on CNN, “Right before I came on here, the board of supervisors received another subpoena from the state Senate ordering us to turn over the routers, in addition to some other information.”
- The subpoena was posted to Twitter by ABC15’s Garrett Archer.
WHAT THE SUBPOENA ASKS FOR:
- Reports, documents, network logs related to voting servers and databases.
- Ballot envelopes and digital images of those ballots.
- Usernames, passwords, and ballot tabulation devices.
- All routers affiliated with the election.
- The subpoena comes after the Arizona Senate hearing about discrepancies discovered by the Maricopa County forensic audit.