Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was called out in a meeting with her own supporters for backing a nuclear war in Russia.
- New York Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC) was confronted by hecklers during a meeting for her support of the ‘establishment’ in the war with Russia.
- “You originally voted – you ran as an outsider,” a protester yelled at AOC from the audience. “Yet you’ve been voting to start this war in Ukraine.”
- “You voted to mobilize and send money to Ukrainian Nazis,” another shouted.
AOC SUPPORTER CONFRONTING THE CONGRESSWOMEN ON HER HYPOCRISY:
“I believed in you, and you became the very thing you sought to fight against. That’s what you’ve become,” said a protester. “You are the establishment.”
- Ocasio-Cortez voted in favor of sending $40 billion in aid to Ukraine in May 2022 and the bill passed the House with a 368-57 vote, Washington Examiner reported.
- “As Ukraine fights against the Russian invasion, we have a moral obligation to assist any way we can,” the Congresswoman tweeted in March 2022. “The Ukraine Comprehensive Debt Payment Relief Act would work to support the immediate suspension of Ukraine’s debt payments, help coordinate comprehensive debt relief, and more.”