Conservative documentarian reveals credit card company is teaching employees that “capitalism is fundamentally racist.”
- Christopher Rufo is a conservative writer, filmmaker, and Senior Fellow at the Manhattan Institute.
- On Wednesday, Rufo tweeted images of an American Express Corp. training program promoting fundamental principles of Critical Race Theory (CRT).
- The program asks employees “to deconstruct their racial and sexual identities” and “rank themselves on a hierarchy of ‘privilege.'”
- The training also promotes ideas such as “systemic racism,” “white privilege,” and “intersectionality.”
- AmEx employees are also instructed to “deconstruct” personal attributes like “race, sexual orientation, body type, religion, disability status, age, gender identity, [and] citizenship.”