“She absolutely destroyed [Brett Baier] on the subject of the 2020 Presidential Election Fraud and ‘Irregularities,’” Trump wrote.
- Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake appeared on FOX News to address the outlet’s lack of coverage of voter fraud in the 2020 U.S. presidential election.
- While speaking with Brett Baier, Lake confronted FOX News, accusing the news org of investing in “meaningless stories” rather than examining evidence of election fraud.
- Baier directed the conversation to the lawsuit Lake is currently battling against a drag queen whom Lake says defamed her. “I’m actually appalled that Fox News would take a defamatory story like that,” Lake told Baier, “I’m appalled that you would bring that up when you have not talked about our stolen election.”
- “Here’s what we have,” Lake went on to explain. “740,000 ballots that have no chain of custody. They cannot be authenticated, and they should not have been counted.”
- “I am really disappointed in FOX, I thought you were better than CNN,” Lake added.
- Trump praised Lake for sharing her sentiments on the compromised network, describing Lake as being “absolutely fantastic in her interview” and “the kind of tough-minded and smart person our Country needs if we are ever going to be great again!”
- “She absolutely destroyed him on the subject of the 2020 Presidential Election Fraud and ‘Irregularities,’” Trump continued.
- Lake took to Twitter to discuss her interview, claiming that the “Corrupt Media” are diverting Americans’ attention rather than reporting the “biggest story of our lifetime: a STOLEN election.”
KARI LAKE’S DEFAMATION LAWSUIT:
- The FOX interview comes as Lake is involved in a defamation lawsuit against drag queen Rick Stevens, who accused Lake of hypocrisy by allegedly allowing her then-underage daughter to attend a drag show.
- The accusation comes as a response to Lake’s recent tweet that “they kicked God out of schools and welcomed the Drag Queens. They took down our Flag and replaced it with a rainbow. They seek to disarm Americans and militarize our Enemies. Let’s bring back the basics: God, Guns & Glory.”
- Lake specified that the event in question was “not a drag show” but that the individual in question was a “Marilyn Monroe impersonator.” She continued, “The issue we’re talking about isn’t adults attending drag shows, either. The issue is activists sexualizing young children, and that’s got to stop.”
- The defamation lawsuit comes as an increasing number of Republican Congressional leaders and candidates are taking a stance to prohibit the exposure of drag material to children, such as Arizona Senator Vince Leach (R-Tuscon), who recently stated his plans to create legislation prohibiting children from being exposed to the sexual content of drag activities.
- Former Pennsylvania Congressman Michael Myers pleaded guilty to election fraud charges after taking part in a ballot-stuffing plot that contributed to the Democratic party from 2014-2018, just one of many election fraud incidents that are now surfacing.
- As a former journalist herself, Kari Lake expressed her support for Dinesh D’Souza’s documentary, 2000 Mules, as it releases evidence of election fraud throughout the 2020 election.
- You can see the full FOX interview here.