TikTok video reveals people now identify as “cake gender” to describe how “light” and “fluffy” they are.
- The popular Twitter account, Libs of TikTok, shared a video Wednesday where an individual describes a new gender emerging called “cake”.
- “Cake gender,” the user said, is “typically described as them feeling light and fluffy or sweet and warm.”
- “Another example of cake gender would be if someone feels like they have different layers or flavors to their particular gender,” the video continued.
TIK TOK USER ON THE MEANING BEHIND ‘CAKE GENDER’:
“It’s not how you relate to a particular gender experience, but more how you relate to things,” the user said.
- Critics immediately took to Twitter over the video, many mocking the statements and sharing their confusion over the term.
- “These people want to feel special soooo bad,” one user said.
- “We have failed this generation of children and multiple other generations [too]. Thank your wise and authoritarian big brother government for that,” another tweeted. “They want power and child poverty is one side effect of that power grab.”