Originally published May 31, 2023 6:00 pm PDT
The man is one of the “Fairy Godmother’s Apprentices.”
- Disney is once again being condemned for exposing children to the woke agenda after a video emerged showing a man in a dress and makeup.
- The video was originally posted by influencer and mother Kourtni Farber, garnering almost 7 million views on TikTok.
- Farber did not comment on the employee’s attire, but commended Disneyland workers for offering her daughter a good experience at the attraction.
- The video shows a mustached man working at Disneyland’s Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and welcoming a young girl.
- “So, my name is Nick, I am one of the Fairy Godmother’s Apprentices,” the man in purple and blue eyeshadow says.
- “I’m here to shop you around and make all your selections for the day,” the employee continues.
- The Bibbidy Bobbidi Boutique offers children “magical makeovers for royalty-in-training,” including “elegant princesses” and “shining knights.”
REACTIONS TO THE VIDEO:
- “What’s particularly interesting about this is how intentional it is. This is a dude with a mustache in a dress. Not a ‘trans’ person. Think how many real girls want that job at Disney and they gave it to him for a reason…,” said host of “The Rubin Report” Dave Rubin.
- Trump lawyer Jenna Ellis tweeted that the situation is “disgusting and wrong. I remember when the ‘Disney Look’ didn’t even let women wear certain nail polish colors. Now THIS?!”
- Disney announced its partnership with the company “equalpride” to develop content leading to “systematic and meaningful change.”
- “What we’re trying to do is create systematic and meaningful change in the end,” said Disney advertising executive John Campbell during a discussion with Adweek.
- The partnership is a “natural extension of our ongoing commitment to reflect the diversity of our audience, the workforce, and the world in which we do business and are part of our multifaceted, long-term approach to intentionally and authentically reach our viewers,” Campbell added.