The far-left mainstream media is now blaming former President Trump as vaccine injuries come to light.
- Democrats on the House Select Subcommittee released a report this week claiming the Trump administration pressed the FDA to authorize COVID vaccines too quickly.
- “The Trump administration pressured the FDA to authorize unproven treatments for Covid-19 and the first Covid-19 vaccines on an accelerated timeline, according to a House report released Wednesday,” POLITICO reported.
- Subcommittee chair Jim Clyburn (D-SC) said that Trump White House officials “deliberately and repeatedly sought to bend FDA’s scientific work on coronavirus treatments and vaccines to the White House’s political will are yet another example of how the prior Administration prioritized politics over public health.”
DEMOCRAT JIM CLYBURN ON BLAMING TRUMP FOR THE VACCINE TIMELINE:
“These assaults on our nation’s public health institutions undermined the nation’s coronavirus response,” Clyburn said.
- Six days after the presidential election in Nov. 2020, Pfizer published a news release claiming the COVID vaccine was 90% effective.
- Around the same time, mainstream media and then-candidates Biden and Harris suggested they would not be taking the shot.
- “If and when the vaccine comes, it’s not likely to go through all the test that needs to be and the trials that are needed to be done,” Biden said.
- The President changed his opinion drastically when he took office, attempting to unconstitutionally mandate vaccines on a federal level.