Originally published June 5, 2023 6:00 pm PDT
The event was entirely “scripted,” said Just The News founder John Solomon.
- Just The News founder John Solomon spoke with Jack Posobeic of Human Events to discuss the many questions that remain after the release of the January 6, 2021 footage.
- “Everything about January 6 was scripted,” Solomon told Posobeic, describing videos that lacked sound, although he remembered previously hearing sound in scenes during the January 6 hearings.
- Representative Barry Loudermilk (R-GA), who is looking into the January 6 investigation, revealed to Solomon that he found “every word, every scene” in something akin to a script.
- “What America was seeing was not reality or a pursuit for truth, it was an effort to persuade people by creating a political movie,” the journalist noted.
- “The January 6 Committee faked the tape, faked the American people by adding sound that wasn’t on the tapes,” Solomon explained.
- He added, “What the Democrats have done is they have abandoned a neutral pursuit for facts, and they substitute it with an emotional Hollywood movie designed to create a political outcome.”
- Solomon also discussed a video of Nancy Pelosi and her security detail casually walking in a hallway during the so-called “crisis” while Pelosi’s daughter recorded the situation.
- “As the security detail is doing the very serious job of evacuation, Nancy Pelosi and her team are basically turning this into a movie,” Solomon said, adding that Pelosi fired the Capitol police chief a few days later.
- Chairman Loudermilk of the Committee on House Administration Subcommittee on Oversight sent letters to the Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) and the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) requesting more information pertaining to the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021.
- “As the subcommittee continues reviewing the security failures leading up to and on January 6th, we’ve determined that we may not possess all relevant information and documentation that is pertinent to our investigation,” said Chairman Loudermilk in a press release.
- “We know that MPD and federal law enforcement agencies had plain-clothes officers at the Capitol that day, but we do not know why,” the chairman stated. “We also know that there were serious intelligence failures by Capitol Police leadership before and on January 6th.”
- “Additionally, we’re finding gaps in information provided to us by the former January 6th Select Committee. For example, the January 6th Select Committee published a redacted letter to Special Counsel to President Joe Biden, Richard Sauber, but did not provide that letter to our subcommittee, as required by House Rules,” the press release noted.
- In both letters, Rep. Loudermilk requested any communication, intelligence, and recordings from the January 6 event.
- There were “at least 40 undercover informants or agents doing surveillance among defendants on January 6,” according to Proud Boys defense lawyer Robert Roots.
- Roots went on to explain that there were 19 informants from Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), 13 from the DC Metro Police, and 8 Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) sources that the government admitted were present on Jan 6.
- One suspected informant is Ray Epps, who has been suspiciously protected from prosecution by the government,” although he was present and involved in Capitol events.