Investigative journalist James O’Keefe released a video Tuesday from a probe discovering money laundering by the Democrat Party into Political Campaigns.
- Legendary investigative journalist James O’Keefe revealed his first major investigation with O’Keefe Media Group looking into Democratic donation harvesters.
- In the video, O’Keefe goes door-to-door to inquire whether citizens were victims of money laundering schemes or if they actually donated the amount of money online data revealed.
- Many of the residents were caught off guard and did not donate the amount the data showed was connected to their address.
- O’Keefe encouraged viewers to get out and do the same thing to become “citizen journalists” and uncover truth across the country.
- “We need some fearless citizen journalists with enough integrity to ask the right questions to the right people in your state,” O’Keefe said in the video.
INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST JAMES O’KEEFE NEW MEDIA GROUP ENCOURAGING “CITIZEN REPORTERS” TO STEP UP ACROSS THE COUNTRY:
“We are wondering if these donors are victims of what appears to be a money laundering scheme, or these residents actually participated in the scheme,” O’Keefe said. “We’re making phone calls, we’re knocking on doors, these are things that you can do, we hope you do that.”
- Earlier this month, O’Keefe, the founder of Project Veritas, announced the launch of O’Keefe Media Group (OMG) after being ousted from his previous organization.
- O’Keefe made the announcement during an appearance on the Charlie Kirk Show, where he encouraged viewers to sign up for the new website.
- According to O’Keefe, he had received thousands of emails from people asking how they can join the cause and help with his new venture.
- “It’s not going to be a tiny group. It’s going to be thousands that we train and equip on this website,” he said. “We have stories that we’re about to break, but the story today is the existence of this website.”
- O’Keefe claimed OMG was going to be an opportunity to create an army of citizen journalists that will help hold powerful institutions accountable.
- “We are going to create an army of citizen journalists the likes that the world has never seen before,” he said. “We have stories that are about to break, but the story today is the existence of this website.”