Federal Health Minister Karl Lauterbach (SPD) once claimed Covid-19 vaccines are “free of side effects.”
- Germany’s Federal Health Minister Karl Lauterbach appeared on German broadcaster ZDF’s “Today Journal,” admitting that vaccine adverse side effects are “disturbing.”
- “That’s right: 1 in 10,000. That is the frequency of serious side effects,” said Lauterbach.
- The health minister continued, “These fates are absolutely disturbing. To be honest, I feel very sorry for the people. Some of the vaccine damage is likely permanent. However, the drugs for treating ‘post-vac’ are not yet available and the health insurance companies’ claims for coverage are very limited. So I understand the people who complain.”
- Lauterbach pushed mass vaccination throughout the pandemic and claimed in 2021 that the Covid-19 vaccines were “free of side effects.”
- The health minister said during the ZDF interview that the statement was an “exaggeration I once made in an unfortunate tweet.”
- “So, that no false impression sticks: Severe vaccination damage, based on data from the Paul Ehrlich Institute or the European licensing authority, is on the order of less than 1 in 10,000 vaccinations. So it’s not that vaccine damage is that common,” Lauterbach explained.
LAUTERBACH “ALL AWARE” OF VACCINE DAMAGE:
- University of Hanover professor Stefan Homburg noted Lauterbach was “‘all aware’ of the registered vaccination damage. Nevertheless, he denied them and even wanted to push through a general obligation to vaccinate.”
- Lauterbach seemingly changed his perception of the Covid vaccine’s effects after evidence pointing to its dangers has become increasingly public.
- “At 1:10,000, #Lauterbach downplays the risk of severe vaccine damage. His own ministry assumes 1:5,000 with no unreported cases, which makes 1:1,250 with four doses,” Homburg added.
- According to the Paul Ehrlich Institute, there have been 333,492 reported cases of adverse reactions and 50,833 suspected cases of severe adverse reactions in the country.
- A list of German vaccine safety reports from the Paul Ehrlich Institute can be found here.
- The University of North Carolina requested a judge block the release of documents pertaining to Dr. Ralph Baric’s gain-of-function research.
- The university is now being sued by watchdog organization U.S. Right To Know (USRTK).
- “We don’t really know why UNC is trying to keep these Baric documents secret, even though there is worldwide interest in them,” the USRTK told the Daily Caller. “We do know that Ralph Baric was a close collaborator with the Wuhan Institute of Virology. We also know that Baric was on the DARPA DEFUSE proposal, which in retrospect reads something like a how-to guide for creating SARS-CoV-2.”