“You don’t have the hundreds of pages I handed over to Alvin Bragg over here,” Robert Costello reportedly told the Grand Jury.
- Fox News legal expert Gregg Barrett reiterated the belief that DA Alvin Bragg’s investigation into Trump is politicized by recalling an incident between Michael Cohen’s former legal advisor Robert Costello and the Grand Jury.
- Jarret noted on Fox News’s “Hannity” that Robert Costello told the Grand Jury, “Wait a minute. You don’t have the hundreds of pages I handed over to Alvin Bragg over here? You only have six cherry-picked documents?”
- “You know, hiding from grand juries exculpatory information is reprehensible and unconscionable,” Jarrett stated. “And the conduct of Alvin Bragg and his henchman Mark Pomeranz, who specifically says in his book, ‘We’re targeting zombies because we don’t like his beliefs,’ those guys should face disbarment proceedings.”
- The interaction exposes Bragg’s alleged “get Trump” agenda.
COSTELLO’S APPEARANCE ON TUCKER CARLSON TONIGHT:
- Tucker Carlson brought Robert Costello on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” to discuss Bragg’s “star witness” Michael Cohen’s lies.
- Costello recalled witnessing Cohen lie on national television regarding his denial of signing a waiver with Costello. In return, Costello brought the signed waiver to Tucker Carlson.
- Costello told Carlson that Cohen once said, “Guys, I want you to know I will do whatever the f I have to do. I will never spend one day in jail.”
- “Now, what he’s saying is ‘I’ll lie, cheat, steal, shoot somebody. I will not spend a day in jail,'” Costello explained.
- “Here it is, in writing,” Costello said, holding the attorney-client privilege document. “And that’s [Cohen’s] signature on the second page,” he said.
- Costello continued, “So, I guess he didn’t know that, and the district attorney didn’t know that, and I told them, Michael Cohen has been in your office twenty times and twice in the Grand Jury, and he forgot to tell you that he waived the attorney-client privilege? Twenty-two times?”
- Florida Republican Governor Ron DeSantis criticized Soros-funded District Attorney Alvin Bragg and alleged that Bragg is trying to push a political agenda.
- “He has downgraded over 50% of the felonies to misdemeanors, he says he doesn’t even want to have jail time for the vast majorities of crimes,” DeSantis said. “These Soros district attorneys are a menace to society.”
- DeSantis added that “if you have a prosecutor who is ignoring crimes happening every single day in his jurisdiction and he chooses to go back many, many years ago to try to use something about porn star hush money payments, that’s an example of pursuing a political agenda and weaponizing the office.”