The Brazilian Conservative League in Europe presented their findings in court, asking for an international investigation into apparent election manipulation and abuse.
- Conservatives in Brazil have called for an international investigation looking into alleged manipulation and fraud in the country’s elections.
- Samia Sittel-Faraj, Chairperson of the “Liga Conservadora Brasil-Europa,” voiced her concern over the future of democracy in Brazil and the influence of left-wing mainstream media outlets in a meeting with South America expert Beatrix von Storch.
- “The mainstream media’s refusal to report on the millions of pro-democracy protesters in Brazil is a danger to free speech, and to democracy itself,” von Storch said.
- Sittel-Faraj presented von Storch with the “Berlin Charter,” documentation of voter suppression and election fraud carried out by the Superior Electoral Court in Brazil.
- The Chairperson argued that the country’s government had participated in “suppression of freedom of speech” and “unlawful delegation of powers to fact-checking agencies – mainly left-wing ones, with bogus arguments, with the spurious aim of removing content and profiles from conservative social networks.”
BRAZILIAN CHAIRPERSON’S ACCUSATION OF THE GOVERNMENT’S INVOLVEMENT IN ELECTION FRAUD:
“Punishing ‘opinion crimes,’ a crime that does not exist in Brazilian criminal law, bypassing the jurisdiction of Congress,” the documentation states.
- Last month, military leaders in Brazil reportedly planned to release information regarding the corruption of the election.
- The information was believed to show that the election was stolen from Jair Bolsonaro, who was opposed by globalists in the nation’s government.
- One report indicated that the military audit of the election would show dozens of boxes of ballots that had no votes for Bolsonaro in them.
- The military’s involvement followed widespread protests by Brazilians who believed their election was stolen by corrupt government officials.