“There have been no deaths in children or adolescents determined to be linked to COVID-19 vaccination,” according to a safety report from November 2022.
- The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) of Australia failed to report that two children, aged seven and nine, passed away from cardiac arrest after receiving the Covid-19 vaccine.
- Australian Senator Gerard Rennick noted on his website that he attempted “to get a mainstream media organization to run this story for the last two months as this level of deceit needs to be exposed outside social media,” but media outlets pulled the story.
- The information was initially discussed by Dr. Melissa McCann at the Covid Vaccine Conference, hosted by Clive Palmer’s United Australia Party.
- McCann explained her effort via a Freedom of Information Act request (FOI) to obtain the data, noting that several of the deaths listed on TGA assessments of “causal” links to Covid vaccines were not included on the TGA’s safety reports.
- For example, the deaths of a 21-year-old female, a 24-year-old female, a 9-year old, a 7-year old, and a 21-year-old male were reported as having “causal” links to Covid vaccinations, yet only the 21-year-old female’s case was reported in the TGA’s safety report.
- The September 2022 Safety Report said, “The TGA has identified 14 reports where the cause of death was linked to vaccination from 939 reports received and reviewed.” Thirteen of the deaths are reportedly from the AstraZeneca vaccine.
- When asked why other deaths were not reported in its public disclosure log, the TGA stated in an email that “disclosure of the documents could undermine public confidence and reduce the willingness of the public to report adverse events to the TGA.”
- “There have been no deaths in children or adolescents determined to be linked to COVID-19 vaccination,” reads a TGA November Safety Report.
- Other documentation, as well as the information revealed in McCann’s FOI request, prove children have died from Covid vaccines.
- American Faith reported that Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines “were associated with an excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest,” according to Dr. Joseph Fraiman.
- Fraiman noted a positive correlation between deaths and the introduction of the Covid vaccine.
- Dr. Fraiman drew upon a study from German researchers analyzing 25 individuals who died suddenly after receiving the vaccine. “Given alternative causes are unlikely to cause myocarditis within one week of vaccination,” said Dr. Fraiman, “this is essentially conclusive evidence that we’re seeing sudden cardiac deaths from the vaccines.”