“The First Lady is double-vaccinated, twice boosted, and only experiencing mild symptoms,” said communications director Elizabeth Alexander.
- On Monday night, Jill Biden developed what was described as “cold-like symptoms.”
- The 71-year-old “tested negative again on a rapid antigen test,” said Alexander, “but a PCR test came back positive.”
- “She has been prescribed a course of Paxlovid and, following CDC guidance, will isolate from others for at least five days,” Alexander continued.
- Jill Biden is currently staying at a private home in South Carolina and will return to the White House once she “receives two consecutive negative COVID tests.”
THE BIDEN’S VACCINATION HISTORY:
- Joe Biden tested positive for Covid on July 21, followed by a series of negative tests, and received a Covid-positive test on July 30.
- The re-emergence of the positive test is said to be due to a “Paxlovid rebound.”
- Despite testing positive for the virus several times, Biden has claimed, “You’re not going to get covid if you have these vaccinations.”
- Fully vaccinated, double-boosted Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin has also tested positive for Covid.
- As reported by American Faith, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla tested positive for Covid as well.
- Bourla stated he is “almost certain” that Americans will need to receive updated vaccines “every year” as mRNA technology will need to “change” to adapt to virus strains.